Re: [DL] Deadlands One Shot Comic

As far as I know, the One Shot was not restricted in anyway - so there were
no barriers to your local store ordering it.

Now whether or not they did, or even if it is in stock, is a different story.

At 09:16 AM 9/9/2001 -0400, you wrote:
 >Hi all!
 >Can I get the Deadlands One Shot Comic only from
 >Smith&Robards or also from my online store here in germany?
 >If it's just accessible from S&R, who from europe would be
 >so polite to add it to his next order for me? I'd pay for
 >the shipping I cause and of course for the comic itself.
 >
 >Thank you in advance, Alex
 >Firemail - Ihr Briefkasten im Web. Einfach, schnell, sicher. -
 >http://www.firemail.de

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

A sine curve goes off to infinity or at least the end of the blackboard
                 -Prof. Steiner