[DL] player creations

I was wondering if there was a site or page that I could go to to look at
what others have devised for the Deadlands world.  I'm mainly looking for
new hexes & gizmos, but miracles & such would be good too.  I tried to open
up discussion of hexes here previously by posting a couple that I wanted
constructive criticism, but that fell flat.  Well, not flat; I did get one
post from someone but he never replied back to me when I responded.  Anyway,
if there is someone out there that collects hexes, gizmos, & whatnot, let me
know.  I have found a few places for gizmos btw.  Hmmm, guess I should just
ask for hexes then....

Jeff S