[DL] BeQuest (OT)

This is copied from The Gaming Guardians site, and I thought that I would
post it here to the listserve.

 "In the light of the recent terrorist attack on the United States and its
tragic result on the victims and their families, I have been moved to push
forward with my latest project, BeQuest.

BeQuest aspires to be a network of gamers who work for the common good of
their neighborhoods, communities, and (in this extreme case) countries.
BeQuest is both a way to get gamers involved, and let the public see that
gamers are positive members of society.

Get involved with BeQuest today. Visit the site at
www.theescapist.com/bequest. Thank you." -- W.J. Walton

~Fantaphage