[DL] My thoughts on Deadlands

    First off I've have Aspergers if you people want more info on it do a
net search on the subject, Secondly I'm more a collector then a player. So
I'm waiting for the new releases for Deadlands but it's hard for me to
finish my collection, Here in Victoria there are only two stores that sell
RPG's and they aren't big sellers. Which means they take there sweet time
restocking the shelves, I've have a soft cover First edition of the
Deadlands basic book. And First edition of Quick and the Dead as well, No
folks I've wouldn't sell it to ya.

    Now I'm looking for a Deadlands pbem is there one for me to play in?,