RE: [DL] Falwell's Sick Message

--- Seanchai <Seanchai@compuserve.com> wrote:
> >>You have assumed wrong, good sir.<<
>
>    My apologies then. I must have missed the message
> from the moderator about closing the topic.
>
>           Seanchai

Allan had posted this on Wed, 12th in response to some
angry letters:

> Please people.
>
> Such comments are way out of line on the listservs.
> Even if you strongly
> disagree with someone else's opinion - attacking him
> on the main listservs is not appropriate.
>
> Either take it to direct email or if you have a
thick > enough skin, take it to the OT list.  But take
it off
> of here.
>
> Anyway - barring new major developments - this is >
probably a good time to
> start phasing the terrorist attack conversations off
> of the main lists as well.
>
> Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
> moderator@darious.com

Although I disagree with Farwell, he really doesn't
fall into the catagory of WTC discussion.  It could be
interesting though comparing Farwell and Grimm, but
that falls into borderline areas.

-Munch