RE: [DL] Message Board

There was considerable discussion some time ago here (someone who pays more
attention to this list can provide more details) about a separate d20 list.
The prevalent opinion at the time was that it would serve the Deadlands
community better if we (the old-timers) welcomed the newbies (d20-ers?) to
our list with open arms and began cross-pollinating ideas.

As to copy-right violations we also have several attorneys and legally
educated people who could render a more accurate opinion than I.

> Mike
> "Wherever you go, there you are."
> Bucaroo Banzia

You mean "Buckaroo Banzai"? ;-P

Jim
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.
Naturally it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more
good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path
of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good
men with rifles."
	Jeff Cooper, "The Art of the Rifle"