[DL] Wierd West/Wierd Wars Timeline

Hey all,

Can anyone help me out with a little problem?

I'd like to get an idea of what Wierd Wars is about (I
know the basic concept - that part is pretty clear),
but I'm not yet willing to go out and buy it just yet
( a) it hasn't been released in Australia and b) call
this an evaluation of the product :) ).

Can anyone give me a relatively comprehensive timeline
for Wierd Wars as it relates to the Wierd West, and a
runown on how these two settings are related?

Any help?

James Knevitt

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"