RE: [DL] Mad Science Aptitude

Mad Science is the skill used now to devise your blueprint for a gizmo.  The
base TN is 5 unless the character does not have a related scientific
aptitude which raises the TN to 9.  Success means the player draws 5 cards
plus 1 for each raise.  The player may also draw an additional card for each
Science aptitude he has at level 5 or higher, but does not have to draw
these additional cards.  Another important change is that now only drawing
the black joker causes a roll for dementia; the red joker is safe.

That's about it.

Clint Black

Hey,

Can someone please outline the Mad Science Aptitude
for me?

Since I'm playing from the original DL hardback, the
Mad Science skill is new to me (as it was introduced
in the WW Players Guide). I'd like to know what it
does (or preferably, the word-for-word entry) as it's
relatively important to my steampunk DL game.

Thanks,

James K