[DL] Faerie Magic - does anyone have it?

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten hold of the
Faerie Magic file from the Pinnacle site before it was
taken down. I'm interested in seeing what it was like.
If anyone still has it, could you please email it to
me PRIVATELY as an attachment.

Thanks,

James K

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"