[DL] RE: multiple arcance bkgds

Hey guys,

My thought on the multiples is that some will work well with others, but no
one can have Shaman and another. It doesn't make sense. Because of the way
that Shamanistic medicine works, dealing with the manitous in the way the
other bkgds do, would be juxtaposed to the whole idea. Also, I think for
shaman magic to work, the holy man has to have the support of his tribe,
something a huckster or mad sci would never have. Obviously the blessed
angle would bring the "white man's religion" in and would also destroy the
faith aspect that would, in my mind be most important. Also, a blessed would
not have huckster abilities, again the faith thing. The only one I see is
Mad Science and Huckster blending.