[DL] Re: Steam needs water

for players: "GHOST ROCK ISN'T REAL!"
don't question the physics of the game!
(actually, if you really WANT to know why ghost rock
wouldn't need water, just keep reading)
but remember, "mad science is just that: MAD"

for marshals: keep reading, and I'll explain why the
two phrases above should always be uttered to players
who ask too many questions

ghost rock, it is revelaed in Hell On Earth is
actually the physical embodiment of the manitou on the
earth. it's hard for me to accept that science can not
only explain how demons can be compressed into a solid
coal-like matter but also justify in a "reasonable"
and scientifically "accurate" way how they can be
released through "normal" steam-power

the ghost rock is flammable, it gives off ALOT of
steam
'nuff said (my opinion)
after all, "Ghost rock isn't real!" and "Mad science
is just that: mad"
if mad science weren't totally insane and didn't make
sense, it wouldn't be called "mad"

just my humble/honest opinion
-doc