RE: [DL] [PEG] Mini's question...

There just never were any cast that I know of. I know that this was a
question raised when 'The Great Rail Wars' was originally released. What I
will say is that with the line being fully supported by PEG once again,
especially once the 'Dogs o' War #1: Alls Fair' minis are released, who
knows what the future will bring. I think you should get as many of your
friends as possible and email deadlands@deadlands.com requesting such an
action take place in the future. Thank you so much for supporting our
company and it's awesome games.

Sincerely,
Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
WWW.PEGINC.COM                F (540) 381-7797