Re: [DL] Vapor goggles

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- James Knevitt <jknevitt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Reliability: 18
> > Cost: N/A, but about $1500 on the black market
> > Hand: Three Pairs
>
> Three pair?  How did you calculate that?!  The table
> goes from two pair to three of a kind...

Ah, but it's a MAGIC three pair, you see. :)

That should be Three of a Kind.

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"