[DL] Website update!

Hey all!

After a very long time with not much going on, The Posse With No Name is back on
the trail. Woohoo!

Anyway, we have the conclusion to our previous saga (minus one important event
that hasn't yet taken place), as well as the first two chapters of our
brand­spanking­new saga up on the site. There's also all the new characters'
stats and backgrounds, and with a little gentle coaxing I'm sure we can convince
our Marshal to put up the third chapter and the new NPCs too.

As always, we welcome feedback, so feel free to peruse our pages and comment as
the urge strikes, either by sending me or our Marshal an email.

Did I mention that our Marshal killed my new character, only to have her return
from the dead? It's nice to know that the more things change, the more they stay
the same. :)

Oh, and of course, here's our URL:

http://pages.infinit.net/deadland/

Thanks in advance,