Re: [DL] Signing off

Absolutely. You've done a great job as moderator in my time here, and I assume (read that: 'hope') you'll be staying on as a participant on these forums. I was always impressed by your ability to keep your Moderator and Personal Opinion posts separate from one another. Big, big shoes to fill. Good luck!

Derek D. Bass

--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!
http://www.net2phone.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=NH211JK&url=http://commcenter.net2phone.com/