RE: [DL] Rebel Spy in LA?

Title: RE: [DL] Rebel Spy in LA?

> > --- Markus Finster <markus.finster@chello.at> wrote:
> >
> > > Heck, we're still stuck in 1876.
> >
> > Heh. Tell me about it. I started my campaign about 6
> > weeks ago (after a hiatus of around 2 years) and I
> > plucked a date out of the air - April 15th, 1876 - and
> > started my new campaign from there. I go out and buy
> > The Collegium and Back East: The South and find that
> > they're both keyed to 1878 - d'oh!

Not trying to do Daphné's job for her, but the Posse with no Name did a spectacular 6 month leap forward in time during one of their adventures.

http://pages.infinit.net/deadland/saga.html

contains all their write ups.  The particular adventure arc I'm speaking about finishes about Chapter 10 or the interlude thingy after it.

Effecively it boils down to - when you walk into the hunting grounds, you don't know "when" you're going to walk out.  Which works reasonably well to my mind especially if the posse spend a significant amount of time there.

> Same kind of thing goes for me - right now we're on September
> 1st 1876.
> So that gives me approx. 6 weeks of gametime to cover before
> the trilogy
> starts.
> But I got the other books too (Canyon of Doom) and they all
> play like in two
> years - they will see a LOT in these two years ;-)

There have been a few helpful comments made on the list concerning the triology and helped me when I ran it (earlier this year), however with the searchable archives still down, they're going to be hard to find.  I think some people provided a few comments on running it at the start of this year, which may provide a starting point for a search if you are interested.

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses