Re: [DL] Gommorra Questions

> Okay, I have The Agency, The Black Circle, Ghostbusters, & Rain O' Terror

> which gives me some idea of what happened in Gommorra, & I should be
getting
> The Collegium sometime this week. However, has Pinnacle ever published
> anything detailing exactly what happened during Knicknevin's rampage?
> Failing that, can anyone give me a decent casualty list.

http://www.alderac.com

click on the 'Doomtown' tab, then the 'cards' tab. You'll see a link
entitled "Gomorra After Boot Hill". It's a complete Dudes and Deeds
casualty list, including how each was killed (or destroyed in the case of
deeds), current immediately following Knicknevin's rampage.

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill