Re: [DL] character creation points (was Re: dice-o-rama)

On a related topic, if anyone's interested in seeing
how I coverted the DL system to D10's and the
character gen system to point-based (the character gen
system is a lot like 7th Sea now), give me a yell
offlist and I'd be glad to mail the changes to any who
are interested.

Also, I'm in the process of converting the core
huckster mechanics to the Mage system, just to see if
it'll work. :)

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"