Re: [DL] Texas Ranger vs. Pinkertons/Agency (possible spo

I've sorta been using a merit system just like in the Agency book.  I hand
out merits exactly as described there.  The skills needed to go up in rank
are a little different, the pays pretty much the same.  I don't really see
rangers getting gizmos and stuff, so I just say they have the edges "Tough as
nails"  and "Sand" with a level equal to their rank.  At rank 3 I also give
them "Thick skinned".

P.S.  I'm not sure if we have a moderator right now, but sending attatchments
to the list is a big BIG no NO.