Re: [DL] Texas Ranger vs. Pinkertons/Agency (possible spoilers)

>What are the benefits for a Texas ranger in your campaigns (because the pay
>sure isn't)? Do they have any rules to follow, or pre-arranged codes to
>use?
>do they heave to file a report after their missions?

We'll there Texan, do they need anymore.  My playes seem to think not.  But
if you need to convince your player, think of this.  How often to the
Rangers tell you player what to do.  Rangers tend to get to work on there
own, they dont constently get orders from high command, nor do they have
call there boss everytime something changes.  The final thing is that
Rangers can go around and flash there badges and get some respect in most
places(Even northerners know that Rangers are tough), The Agency need to
stay incognito.

Dan