Re: [DL] New Lycanthropic Powers

>   I don't mind posting them to the list (and may do
> just that), but they look so much better in .doc
> format, as to why Quick Change is only really
> effective at level 4 or 5, well you'll have to ask the
> PEG guys on that one.  Anyway, if you would like me to
> send your way just let me know.

O.K., first, if you're going to send people attachments, even via private
email, don't send them as .docs.  They're just too susceptible to viruses.
If you're not using any funky formatting like tables or anything, instead
save them as rich-text format (RTF).  Of course, you could put the tables in
and still save it as an RTF so anything capable of reading Word documents
could see the formatting codes present and render the document accordingly.
Also, RTF is cross-platform rather than proprietary.

Nick "word of warning" Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times