RE: [DL] Lost Colonies? (PEG Guys)

It is set for a Spring release, if everything goes the way we want it to.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
WWW.PEGINC.COM                F (540) 381-7797