Re: [DL] Deadlands d20 question - gunfighter vs. arcane

Angry lynch mobs?

Heck, our players manage to throw off the plot before breakfast—
sometimes before coffee! They don't need no stinkin' magic to do it,
neither.

Daphné's next session write–up will illustrate this quite well (if you
read it, bear in mind that I had a session without combat planned...)