Re: [DL] Jacque's Soul (was: phobias revisited)

--- Munch Wolf <munchwolf@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So if he dies before the year and a day is up, does
> that mean he broke the deal, and therefor loses his
> soul?

Yup. I decided that he can earn his soul back by
performing services for the demon. Then if he wants to
pick up some more 'demonic gifts' he sell parts of his
soul. Then he can earn his soul back by performing
services for the demon ... repeat until dead. :)

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"