[DL] Decapitation

Since there are certain abominations that can only be
killed by cutting off their heads, I was wondering if
anyone has come up with a mechanic for doing so in
combat. I've thought of a couple myself, so I'm
putting them up to see which is considered better. In
either, one must first make a sucessful fighting roll
with a called shot to the head using a sufficient
blade. Now, do you think that decapitation should be
successful by getting about two or three raises on the
fighting roll, or make a successful Strength roll
against a highish TN (about nine or eleven). As a
possible addition, the blow must also cause x number
of wounds. What do you think, sirs?

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.