Re: [DL] Introduction

--- Theron Bretz <tbretz@montroseclinic.org> wrote:
> My hope is that it'll actually impart some DL flavor
> to the Huckster,
> something I really feel DLd20 dropped the ball on
> (big time).

It is mainly a conversion of old stuff, but there is a
new character in there. I did "classic" DL stats for
him, too.

I tried to impart DL flavor on hucksters as well as I
could. I put the Extended Backlash Table from
Hucksters & Hexes in and tried to keep the spells I
converted as close to the originals as I could.

=====
Fred Jandt
Freelance writer/editor/designer
(570)251-8526