Re: [DL] Introduction

At 12:23 PM 10/26/2001, Fred "100D" Jandt wrote:
>Howdy all,
>
>I am new here, but I was told to let everyone know who
>I am.
>
>My name is Fred Jandt and I am the author of the new
>Way of the Huckster Deadlands D20 classbook and some
>future Pinnacle products.
>
>I am a huge Deadlands fan, and as Chris McGlothlin can
>attest, a good joe.
>
>Thanks for listening.

         Fred is also responsible for all the good things West End has done
in recent years, like the DC UNIVERSE RPG. Though he is much too modest to
admit it, he IS The Most Electrifying Writer in Gaming Today.;-)
         IMHO, we are very blessed to have him join the DL Family (I've
seen his stuff--get ready to be knocked on your @ss, folks!), so let's make
him feel at home.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God