[DL] University of Arizona players?

Hello, I'm new. Sorry if I am sending this message to the wrong place.

I am sort of new to Deadlands, I bought the rulebook about two years ago,
but never found anybody else who knew about it. I moved down to the
University of Arizona this year (freshman) and I was wondering if there is
anybody who plays on campus here. Like I said, I am new, so I might take a
while to get used to playing. If you play, send me an email. I'd like to
start next semester.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this message is unwanted.