AW: [DL] RE: New NG and @home

Well, I just wrote the guy who's responsible for maintaning our news- and
mail-servers.
But there should be a newsgroup of your ISP where you can post ISP-related
questions; if you ask to add alt.games.deadlands, that'll probably do it.
Otherwise (or additionally) you could send an e-mail to Tech-Support - they
might not be the guys who are responsible for the news-servers, but at least
they'll know what you're talking about and can forward your request
accordingly ;-)

Markus