Re: [DL] Seeking Lycanthrope Power Comments

czwartek, 1 listopada 2001, Pony Express courier bring me this letter:

HB> I  was just wanting to know what you people thought of my new
HB> werewolf  powers (to those who received them) and should I go
HB> ahead and post them to the list.

Well,  it's  good  material  for  me  (cause  I'm  a great fun of
Werewolf  as you know). But I think that some of that power is to
powerful  for  players  (for  example  DRAW  UPON THE EARTH). You
should think about some weak points of them.

Adios amigos!
George