Re: [DL] : Way of the ... (PEG types)

L5R came out with it's D20 sourcebook in hardbound
cover.  Will the D20 sourcebook for DL come out in
hardbound sooner or later?  Well, one good thing is
coming from this D20 explosion.  Now we can play a
Jedi, Huckster, Elf, Samuri Bushi.  Miromotto bushi
with innate huckster abilities?  Sounds extremely
powerful to me.  SOunds like fun though.