[DL] Shameless Plug (OT)

Hey everybody,
         It sure is great to be RIGHT HERE (pause) on the Deadlands
Listserver! (Thumbs up, Cheap pop):-)

         Seriously, the good folks at Guild Hall Press just posted an
original adventure for Scared Stiff: The B-Movie RPG written by Yours
Truly, entitled Attack of the 50-Foot Girl Gang. As it says on their
website (http://www.playbmovie.com/), they're pretty much posting it to
guage interest in me and the format itself, so I'd be most grateful to
anyone who could spare a little bandwith and download a copy.
         Did I mention it's 100% free of charge? And that the game itself
is quite funny?

         So please, download early and download often--I can use the work!:-)

         Thanks to everybody in advance!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God