Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

At 06:23 PM 11/5/2001, B.D. Flory wrote:
>For the record, Mr. McGlothlin was quite civil when the idea was raised.

         Thank you, good sir, for going to bat for me. I am in your debt.

>The "For crying out loud," comment was made by someone else entirely

         I'm not sure who it was, but it wasn't me.

         I think I'll return to the safety of lurking.;-)

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God