Re: [DL] They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

At 08:32 PM 11/5/2001, Chris Beilby wrote:
>Yes, I made the comment, in response to the older members of the list taking
>seriously what was meant as a joke, much to my frustration.  Maybe I should
>have used emoticons, rather than assuming that everyone here had a sense of
>humor.

         Sir, I'll sincerely and heartily apologize to you on behalf of the
entire List if it seemed like anyone here was singling you out, and/or for
misconstruing your comments.

         Now you owe all of us the same courtesy for your ill-considered
remark above.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God