Re: [DL] OT List Manners (was: They live: was Pickett in Deadlands

> Simply stated, *perceived* rude or uncivilized treatment does not warrant
> replying in turn.
>
> The esteemed Mr. McGlothlin is, indeed, correct that in the absence of an
> *active* moderator, we need to be vigilant at "self-policing" ourselves.

And I respectfully then ask you to show me where I was being overtly rude?
I don't honestly feel that I was.  And quite frankly, Mr. McGlothlin and the
others were being (in my opinion) condecending.  The fact that one of the
very designers of the game was behaving in this manner toward me is actually
something that could very easily sour me to his products.