Re: [DL] British Stuff...again...

If I'm getting my eras correct, the Royal Society has started up, bringing
together esteemed scientists and intellectuals. They make for a perfect Mad
Scientist organization. Not only that, but the Society for Psychical Research
and the Theosophical movements are big in England. The SPR is tailor-made for
Her Majesty's Secret Occult investigators.  There's even an Anglican
equivalent to the various real-world Order of St. George-esque
groups.(Basically, there are real-world analogs to the Catholic monster
hunters, though the truth is far less pulpy. I can't recall the name,
though.)Anglican priests use similiar exorcism rituals as the Vatican does.
You can then have the SPR and Royal Society under Victoria(who was known to
dabble in things like Mediums and Seances), and a Anglican Order of St.
George equivalent.

Hope this helps.

(GURPS Screampunk and GURPS Steampunk will help greatly with England-related
adventures 'round this time period.)