Re: [DL] Arizona in DL

At 09:00 PM 11/7/2001, Mr. Colan Kennelly wrote:
>How does Arizona fair in the Deadlands world? Politics wise, I mean. Is it
>still a territory, or did a bunch of miners flock there earlier and make
>it a state 40 years early? Is it Union or Confederate? My first thought
>would be confederate (it is south, and cotton is grown here), but you
>never know. Thanks in advance.
>
>I own a bunch of books, but I don't remember reading about this particular
>subject.

Good day, Mr. Kennelly, sir.

         Check out the Marshal's Handbook, pages 137 and 176 for info on
the Confederate Territory of Arizona.

         More info to follow in (SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT) The Texas Rangers
Sourcebook, which I will now go back to typing up.;-)

         Hope that helps!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God