Re: [DL] Black Circle stuff

> Okay, I don`t have Black Circle Sourcebook and I want to buy Dodge City,
but
> I wolud like to ask you all: What the hell is Cackler ? I found that this
> force is mentioned in Book of the Dead AFAIR, isn`t it ? Please, answer my
> question, I don`t want to wait till Dodge City Sourcebook  :) And, don`t
> give me answer : Buy Black Circle - I don`t like Bayou Vermillion :)))
>

> My answer is "Buy Black Circle." It's as much about Black River and the
Whateleys as BV. And it's the only place you're going to learn about the
Cackler for a >bit.

> Plus, John Goff wrote it and it's really good!

Right.  Not only is it a good read, but you get a new Arcane Background
(which is supposed to be the last "official" AB for the Weird West) in
Whateley Blood Magic, you get new Black Magic to throw at your posse, AND
you learn the background of the Cackler, who's apparently so evil and nasty
that he could very well make Stone wet himself.  When you consider that,
being dead, Stone CAN'T wet himself, you'll get an idea of how nasty this
guy is allegedly going to turn out to be :) .  It's very worth it, even if
you don't care much for the Rail Wars.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times