Re: [DL] I've got an idea [PEG]

In a message dated 11/8/2001 2:41:11 PM Eastern Standard Time, Machiavelli132@aol.com writes:

What you could do is do books with more than one adventure, like a lot of the
Cthulhu scenario books. Stick 6 or so adventures in one 128 page book, culled
from the various people who write Deadlands adventures, and sell it at the
normal price for a sourcebook. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd buy
Adventures. (Not just that, but I'd buy campaign books like Canyon O' Doom.)

Well. . .okay. It's called the Epitaph. Full length adventures are those that drive our main storyline. Non-crucial adventures, cool though they may be, don't make that much moola.

Shane