RE: [DL] Vigor Roll Question

I can chime in with how we've played it:

I interpret Round Two needing a Vigor roll at TN of 6 (or 5 with a 1
penalty).  TN of 5 for the new wound, -1 penalty for the existing wound.
Now he's got two wounds to the guts.  Assuming failure on both previous stun
checks, then my memory fails.  I believe that I'd hose the player -- TN 7
with penalty of -2 for wounds.  Expanding on that, if Rusty had been better
at rolling stun and had succeeded at the stun check for a previous critical
wound (3levels) in the leg, then his Round Three check (since he failed the
Round 1 and 2 checks... poor bastard) is TN 7 (for the two guts wounds he
failed the stun check for) with a penalty of -3 (for the leg wound that
didn't stun him).

Now, does anyone know if this is how the rules work it?

Jeff Y.
Marshal for the Dynamite Gang