Re: [DL] North, South, Other?

Hi all,

I've a Lenni Lenape (Delaware) who was part of the Union army, a white
man from the north who's gone native with the Kiowa, and an Ojibwa from
Minnesota.  They each created characters without knowing that there were
other natives in the party. They have traveled with a mad scientist from
Boston and a strange man from Kansas who uses a gun but has no
profession. All in all a mixed bag of nuts.

As an aside:
   I threw the raggedy man at my posse in the last session. Once they
realized they couldn't kill it with normal means the Lenape lit it on
fire then the others (who had no fire source) grabbed the corners of a
blanket to fan the flames. Of course all of them wanted to be able to
raise their 'fannin'' rolls at the end of the session. (I only let them
raise stats that they have used, or make sense.)