[DL] What can I do with these guys...

Heya,

I have a posse and I'm not sure what to do with them... they started the
"Abracadabra and an Arab Cadaver" adventure, but I really want to do
something else first, using the set up that Abracadabra gives us... I
currently have them in Dodge City, breaking up a bank robbery they've
heard about. I'd like to have them find out that the bank job was
targeted to steal Union Blue gold/ghost rock and for it to be
supernatural in some way - maybe one of Black River's Witches could be
supervising?

Here's who we have to work with:

Two female hucksters  - one is a Texas Ranger
A Bless'd Preacher
Indian Shaman
Mad Scientist (who has a hook up about Cats...)
and I have a utility player who I can set up as anything.

Any ideas?

-Stryfe