Re: [DL] Re: Wound Ballistics

Untrue in the U.S., Daniel.

While 9mm is the round of choice in Europe, .45s are still very
prevalent in the U.S., and I wouldn't go calling it obsolete around
people shooting for a living.

(As for the trajectory, anyone but a target shooter who has to worry
about that is using the wrong arm for the job! Pistols ain't designed to
be used at much more than close engagement.)

Personally, my hands aren't big enough for a full–sized pistol, so I'd
tend towards a mid–sized .40 like a Beretta 8040 or one of the SIGs. Of
course, I haven't shot in years, and living in Canada isn't real
conducive to picking it up again.