Re: [DL] Fishing for ideas - Spoilers

The last one, Army o' Darkness style.  Or maybe Evil Dead 2 style, with the
arm working against him and forcing him to cut it off.

That would be fun.

Glenn
Memento Mori, Memento Vivere
-Remember that you have to die, remember that you have to live.

Nolite te Bastardes Carborundorum
-Don't let the bastards grind you down.