Re: [DL] DLCG version 1.99 beta now available - install

When I tried to install it said it needed to update a couple of files (dlls
as I recall) then reboot.  I tried again, it said the same thing.
eventually I just opened the CABs manually.

then it crashed after picking skills; probably at the buy equipment phase.

Run time error 372, Failed to load CommonDialog from comdlg32.ocx