[DL] A deeper understand of me

I've guess my now some of ya are getting tired of the way that I'm posting,
The cry of someone should tie Magician's Hands together to prevent him from
making a pest on the Net. To those I've you a Raspberry, Be warned I'm armed
with a sense of humor. Now on with a more in-depth view of me, To promote a
more better understanding of me I'm giving you all more info on me so to
speak.

On the subject of Mind Doctors and seeking there help, I have One answer No.
I'm sorry but those couch coaches are nothing but trouble, It's there job to
make you into a proper shaped peg so to speak. They are the most closed
minded people around. There job is to inforce reality on ya there version of
it, The reason I have such hatred of them is the fact it was they who had me
medicated for Three Years of my Teens. I was so high you could tie a string
to me and sail me as a Kite, And to this day I've have a hard time trusting
Doctors or Pills.

Costuming:  My Aspbergers has also given me a large case of social anxiety,
My problem of dealing with crowds of people. This is why I like full Body
Costumes, They hide my true form from the World. Take Kigurumi Dolling which
is my latest obsession. But which unfortunately is a expensive hobby,
Kigurumi Dolls and Dollers are quite cute. Everybody like cute people they
don't like me. They will like Victoria, Victoria is the Doll that is better
then me she is the One who will be popular and well liked.

Religion: I've never bin on good relationship with God, I've get violently
ill evertime I enter a Church. I feel that Bible Thumpers are just as bad as
Mind Doctors, One forces Reality down One's mouth the other forces Religion.
Nether One I like the taste of.