[DL] New Agency Archetype! (long)

Here's a little something I've been working on for a while....

New Science Investigator

Traits & Aptitudes
Deftness 3d8
   Filchin 2
   Lockpickin 1
   Shootin: Automatics 3
Nimbleness 1d8
   Climbin 1
   Drivin: Steam Wagon 2
   Drivin: Auto-gyro 2
   Sneak 2
Quickness 3d6
Strength 3d6
Vigor 1d6
Cognition 4d10
   Search 2
   Scrutinize 2
Knowledge 2d10
   Academia: Occult 2
   Demolitons 2
   Professional: Law 2
   Professional: Photography 2
   Science: Chemistry 1
   Science: Engineering 1
   Science: Physics 1
Mien 4d6
   Persuasion 2
Smarts 2d12
   Streetwise 1
   Tinkerin 3
Spirit 2d6
   Guts 2
Wind 12
Edges: Belongins 3 (Agency Equipment)
        Belongins 1 (Rocket Grapnel)
        Friends in High Places 3 (SRF Technicians)
        Mechanically Inclined 1
Hindrances: Curious -3
             Enemy -4 (There's a mad scientist or two that would like
                        to have a few words with you....)
             Obligation -3 (Agency)
Gear: Gatling Pistol, Agency Badge & Credentials, Spare Cylinder, Box
       of 50 shells, Rocket Grapnel, Camera, 10 Photographic plates,
       Lockpicks, Tool kit, Pad & Paper, $225

Personality
   I usually get handed the Event cases with a more technological bent. You
know; mad scientists, gremlin infestations, augmented werewolves... Yeah,
that last one got my attention, too.
   More often than not, I go undercover to get the skinny on some new
invention. Sometimes I pose as a lab assistant; other times, I just brandish
my camera & say I'm with New Science magazine and those inventors open up
faster than a church on Sunday. Failing that, plain old breaking & entering
works too.
   Of course, the guys down in the SRF love me; I bring them new gizmos to
pull apart, and they'll "loan" me something that needs "field-testing". And
I'm quite good at bringing them new toys....

Quote: "Hmmm... I wonder what THIS button does...."

So, whattaya think? Comments, suggestions, and general feedback would be
appreciated!