Re: [DL] Please disregard my last post...(OT)

At 02:14 AM 11/13/2001, Mr. Maybray wrote:
>Don't worry about it. We both screwed up on this one.

         Thank you very much for your understanding, good sir.

>  I just want to make sure I stay on your good side (you never know when
> you'll get written into an adventure, ya know)

         Rest assured I got nuthin' but LOVE for all my homies on this list.
         I'm more worried that if I continue to make an @ss of myself here
you all won't write ME into YOUR adventures.:-)

         Thanks again, and take care!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God