Re: [DL] Inventions

>Would a gas engine be the product of Mad Science

My impression: No.  THe first engines were kinda lame, and it took them a
while to find applications for the technology that worked well.  The thing
about Mad Science is that it is basically an instant breakthrough: real
science takes time to work out, then develop, then improve, etc., whereas
Mad Science is ready-to-roll in just a few days or months at most (well,
years sometimes... but rarely).

Old science hasn't been removed, it's just that the New Science works so
much faster and better!

Glenn
Quit??? Did Rommel quit before sacking the Kremlin??
-Dave Bozwell, KODT

Damnit! I wanna roll some dice.
-Brian Van Hoose, KODT