Re: [DL] Problems w/ PenInc Order!

In a message dated 11/12/2001 10:36:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, saintstryfe@mac.com writes:

I ordered the Monster Bundle from they're Halloween sale (it was RVC I
and II for 24.95) and for some reason - they sent me RVC I, sure, and an
eBook of Law Dogs. Now, I don't have LD, so it's nice to get it - but I
really wanted RVC II.  I wonder, anyone else had ordering problems from
them?

-Stryfe

Hi Stryfe, sounds like a goof from me (personally--I burn the CDs here). Send me a private email with your address and everything and we'll send it asap. Consider Law Dogs a freebie for the mistake.

Thanks!

Shane